In order to change your password remotely, you will need to log into vpn.ias.edu
1. Start your web browser and go the following link: https://vpn.ias.edu
2. Log in with your IAS username and password.
3. Under "Web Bookmarks" select ITG Password Changer link
4. You will need to fill out the form and click on change password
You will receive the following message: Password changed for user "username"
- ITG requires that your password is eight characters or longer.
- It needs to contain a mixture of four types of characters - uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters. Be creative, but also choose a password that you can remember!
- If you are on campus or using OpenVPN application or using the depreciated Pulse Secure application, you can go directly to the link at ITG Password Changer.