To start Disc Copier:
Choose Start Menu > Programs > Roxio > Drag-to-Disc
The icon should look similar to this and should appear on your desktop:
*You can view the files added by clicking the "" icon.
Creating a Drag-To-Disc CD
Drag-to-Disc lets you copy or delete large amounts of data from a disc just as you would use a floppy disk. Copying your files with Drag-to-Disc is a simple three-step process:
- Insert the disc into your recorder.
- Add files to the disc with Drag-to-Disc. You can add as many files to a disc as the disc will hold. You can also overwrite files, delete files, and create folders to organize files.
- Eject the disc.
You can start Drag-to-Disc in any of these ways: You can start Drag-to-Disc in any of these ways:
- From Easy CD & DVD Creator Home, click Drag-to-Disc.
- Choose Start Menu > Programs > Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 > Drag-to-Disc.
- From Windows Explorer, right-click the drive letter and select Drag-to-Disc.
You can add any kind of file to a disc, including folders. Before files can be added to a blank disc, the disc must be prepared (formatted). Adding files to a blank disc either formats the disc automatically or presents you with formatting options. Formatting a blank CD-RW takes between 25 and 45 minutes.
To add files to a blank CD-RW disc:
- With Drag-to-Disc running, insert a CD-RW disc into your recorder.
- Add your files to the disc. (Either through Windows Explorer, or the Drag-To-Disc window)
- A message box informs you that the disc may take between 25 and 45 minutes to format. Click Yes to continue, or No to cancel. The format will take some time. When the format is complete, your files have been added to the disc and you are ready to work with Drag-to-Disc