Creating an Out-of-Office Email Message
You can send an automatic response to people who send you messages
when you are out of the office.
- Click Tools>Out of Office Assistant.
- Select I am currently Out of the Office.
- In the text box, type the message to be sent, such as “I am on vacation from June 1 to June 6 and will not be checking for messages.”
- Set the start and end dates and times for using this message.
- (Optional) If you want to send an alternative message to external users, select Send different reply to external senders. Use the drop-down menu to specify whether this message goes to everyone outside your domain orjust those not in your address book.
- Click OK. The away message starts on the date and time you specified