1. Ensure that you have installed the Pulse client and connectd to VPN first unless you are using a desktop office computer provided by ITG that is located on campus or you are using the wireless network "Eduroam".
2. Install Microsoft Remote Desktop on your iOS device, if it is not installed already on your computer https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id714464092?mt=8
3. Open Microsoft Remote Desktop on your device
4. Click the plus sign to add a remote resource
5. Choose "Add Remote Resource Feed"
6. Type https://remoteapp.itg.ias.edu/remote as the URL
7. Add your user account. Type "NTDOMAIN\" before your username, type your password and click "save"
8. You should now see your remoteapps available. Simply touch to open a remoteapp.